Monday, March 4, 2013

THE MOUSE TRAP (a good story )

As I was passing in the church I got the attention of the priest who was on the homily. So I stop and listen for a while about the story. He tells the story of the rat who see the mouse trap inside the house. The rat was afraid and scared of the mouse trap. So what he did was run outside and tells the cow that there was a mouse trap inside the house. The cow said “I am very big I can not go inside the house. It’s your problem not mine don’t bother me” the rat was disappointed… so he go to the pig and said “There was a mouse trap inside the house come on help me.

” But the pig said “I am very dirty and I can’t go inside the house. And it’s your problem not mine so solve your problem. Then the rat was very displeased and he really thinks who can help him. Then he thought for the chicken maybe the chicken can help him. So he goes to the chicken and tells the chicken that there was a mouse trap inside the house. But the chicken said “look I am laying eggs here how I can help you. I can’t leave my eggs to go inside the house for a mouse trap and it’s your problem not mine.”


So the mouse was very sad and one day there is a snake that get inside the house the mouse trap caught the tail of the snake… so the snake run wild then after that the wife owner of the house got awake of the noise so he go to the location of the mouse trap then found the snake. The snake bit the legs of the wife then the wife was ill. So the husband brought the wife to the hospital. But he doesn't have money so he sells the chicken to have money. But the condition of the wife was going worst and the wife was admitted to the hospital. And the husband has not enough money to pay the bills. So he sells the pig to have enough money to pay the hospital bill. But the wife died and the husband was very sad if what he had to do in the mourning of his wife because he has many relatives and friends who have to attend the vigil for his wife. So what he did was kill the cow and make a meat that serve to eat for his many relatives and friends who attend the death ceremony.


REFLECTION and MORAL of the STORY



The moral of the story is we have to help even if it is not our problem but still we have to cooperate to help solve the problem of others. As long as if we can have offer to help then it’s a good blessing to us to help others. In this world people are never care of every one problem more ever if it is a personal problem. But hey! Get involve maybe it is your call to help people in same way God will blessed you and reward you later on what you did good to other people. As God said … “ I am thirsty, but you give me drink… I am hungry, but you give me food… I am naked, but you give clothes… I am in prison but you visit me…”

No comments: