Monday, March 4, 2013

Every moment in my life

Every moment in my life i keep on thinking 
Trying to figure out if you just could stay
Even a second is a treasured in my mind 
as i know that i only depend on chances 

when i look in your eyes i found dreams
a beautiful dreams that i am longing 
everyday and every night you are with me
shining through in my crazy mind 

when I not see you, my heart feel so lonely
for i can not afford to lose you for a second
as if when i lost you I am nothing in this world
like just living dead past as the world turn round

i may not give you riches in you life
but i can give you strength and courage to go on
i could make you happy as you continue to live
with me you are to be care of cause you very special

my love for you is like a rainbow
it gives color in you as it never fades
through time it will last as it goes by
and it will always says that i love you…

No comments: